- Water Repellant Media — Water-repellant media is standard feature for Filtration Systems, Inc. and improves performance in damp, humid environments, and can be washed for repeated use.
- 80:20 Blended Media — Filtration Systems uses 80% cellulose and 20% polyester in our "DC" paper media for higher removal efficiency and added strength. It has a very high Mullen Burst rating for excellent resistance to abrasion and rupture.
- Resilient Poron® Gasket — Our patented Poron® urethane gasket resists compression-set. This helps our filters seal better than generic neoprene gaskets (common in the wider industry) and improves filtration and back-pulse performance.
- Margin-Cut Metal Cages — Feature: We use “Margin Cut” expanded metal outer cages with no sharp edges so installers are less likely to cut their hands during filter change out’s.
- Computer-Controlled Pleater — Our computerized pleater makes sharp, straight folds in the pleat packs. The result is superior pleat definition compared to rotary pleaters, amore consistent product, and longer service life
Filtration Systems makes a wide range of dust collect cartridges to fit all popular makes and models of equipment. The cartridges feature heavy-duty construction to withstand rigorous use. We offer three grades of media, to match your application requirements.
Filtration Systems’ heavy-duty air filter cartridges feature an abrasion-resistant media that is blended with polyester fibers for high-efficiency and excellent dust-release properties. Spunbonded polyeser and flame-retardant media are also available. Sized to fit standard housings such as Donaldson, Torit®, Farr, and American Air Filter.
Our standard media is an 80:20 Blend of cellulose and synthetic fibers, with a hydrophobic binder, for excellent moisture resistance. There is also a flame-retardant version available.
Our Spun bonded Polyester media has unsurpassed strength, making it an excellent choice for back-pulse applications, such as powder-coating, etc. Also available with an aluminized coating.
Our Nanofiber Laminate is rated at MERV 14, right out of the box, making it an ideal media for gas turbine filtration units.
Our gasket material is specifically formulated to maintain sealing integrity. It has excellent compression-set resistance, 2% per ASTM D3574
All of Filtration Systems’ media are hydrophobic, for better dimensional stability in high humidity or outdoor installations. They are also washable for longer service life and better value.
Our blade-type Computer Controlled Pleaters make straight, sharp pleats for better air flow and back-pulse performance.
The pleat pack is protected with a corrosion-resistant metal outer cage. The extra-large diamond pattern has 77% open area, for better flow and unloading characteristics.