- Pleated Media — Filtration Systems has a variety of media for all types of applications. Thus, we can customize the filter for optimum performance design in many conditions such as high flow, flamable, or moist conditions.
- Computer Controlled Pleater — Our computer controlled pleader makes sharp straight folds to produce consistent products with better air flow characteristics.
- Resilient Poron® Gasket — Our patented Poron® urethane gasket resists compression-set. This helps our filters seal better than generic neoprene gaskets (common in the wider industry) and improves filtration and back-pulse performance.
- Panel Frame — Our channel is recessed at the corners. This provides a smooth gasket-sealing surface and eliminates leakage for better performance.
- Four-Piece Frame Construction — Filtration Systems uses a rigid 4-piece metal frame which eliminates leakage for better filtration performance.
- Panel Filter Media — Filtration Systems has several grades of air filter media, from cellulose-paper to synthetics and our new nano-fiber laminates. All are washable, for extended service life.
- Our cab panel media is designed for low flow restriction, while our turbine engine media is blended for high efficiencies and rupture strength. Our reciprocating-engine media is available with a flame-retardant treatment and water-repellent media is also offered for humid outdoor installations.
Filtration Systems makes a wide range of panel air filters for engine air intake and operator/cab applications. Our sturdy panel air filters are built to handle pulsation, vibration and deflection created by engine air-intake systems. Optimum pleat formation is maintained by our computer-controlled pleater. Also available with washable and/or flame retardant media. Interchanges are vailable for companies such as Air Refiner, Royal, Donaldson, Air Maze, and Nelson.
The large engine panels are reinforced for heavy duty use. They feature a washable media and a resilient “Poron” gasket for extended service life. Flame-retardant, high flow and water-repellent media are available, to fit your specific requirements.
Each filter is heat-cured in automated pneumatic presses to produce perfectly square, rigid panels. Our frames are formed in-house from coil stock for good availability and cost-control.
Our cab panels have a specially-designed media for high efficiency and low restriction to flow. All Filtration Systems panel filters have pleat packs made on our new computer-controlled pleaters producing sharp pleats for optimum performance.
“Tongue-in-Groove” corner construction for rigid, square frames with a smooth gasket sealing surface.
Pleated media is washable for repeated use. Our computer-controlled machines assure uniform pleat spacing for optimum performance.
Our blade-type Computer Controlled Pleaters make straight, sharp pleats for better air flow and back-pulse performance.